Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello, world! (And/or sailor...)

My shrink sez I need to socialize more. Consider this the Petri dish for that puhticular little experiment.

I've been taking pictures as a full-time hobby/very part-time job since late 2002. Started out shooting wrestling shows in the NJ/NY/PA area. Some of the wrestlers I shot were female, and pretty, and wanted to pose for shots "out of gimmick," as it were. I was amenable to that. Found some female models who were willing to pose, not so much "out of gimmick" as "out of clothes," period. I was extremely amenable to that.

I recently expanded my online social networks to the Facebooks and Twitters (and now, it would seem, blogs) of the world, but the question remains: what the fuck do I have to say that people would actually be INTERESTED in?

The answer, it would appear, is not "say" so much as "show." Picture equals thousand words and all that rot.

The goal is to root through six years and counting of photos, pull out one each day that I'm especially happy with, and stick it online here. Link back through status updates at Face and Twit and "Everybody Else's Space But Mine." Show stuff that might walk up to the edge of the PG-13 cliff without actually base-jumping offa it: Sometimes wrestlers get bloody. Sometimes models get semi-nekkid. Shit, you want nekkid, I got portfolio pages with all the T&A you could wish for.

Lemme know what you think. Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment