Monday, April 27, 2009

Jasmin St. Claire (Daily S.P.O.T. for 4/27/09)


From January '04: one of my favorite shots of Jasmin St. Claire, back when she was running 3PW in Philly at the old Viking Hall/ECW Arena (now the New Alhambra). I dug my year-plus at Three-Pee for several reasons:

  1. It was the closest I'd gotten to in my early days to a "big time" indy wrestling promotion.
  2. The people in charge (Jas, Blue Meanie, and Tod Gordon) really made me feel at home, as grass-green as I was.
  3. I went in there not knowing diddly-squat about posing people, and to work with someone as camera-savvy as Jas for a year -- who could give you great shots with almost no instructions -- was a HUGE confidence builder. Thanks, Boss!
(This picture also became the cornerstone of the short-lived "Team Tucchus" in-joke. Maybe someday I'll elaborate...)

No comments:

Post a Comment